DEADLIEST CATCH

Fans of Discovery Channel's Deadliest Catch

daniellareid's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Lovey! I haven't forgotten you. I was in NJ for awhile to see some relatives. No…"

daniellareid replied Jul 3, 2013 to -- Oh Man! on the first week of March I was Med-vac to Elmendorf air force base for emergency surgery I had a gangrene gallbladder

7 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by daniellareid

"Thanx for letting us known Ewan! You're a sweety!! "

daniellareid replied May 22, 2013 to news on cm up date

7 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by LaurieM

"OMG! Can you believe it? He took out that massive bank loan (was it $1.5 mil? did I…"

daniellareid replied Apr 17, 2013 to Does Elliott want some cheese with that whine?

14 May 30, 2013
Reply by Bob Lamothe

"Capt. my friend...I am SO incredibly sorry about your situations lately. I never wou…"

daniellareid replied Apr 7, 2013 to -- Oh Man! on the first week of March I was Med-vac to Elmendorf air force base for emergency surgery I had a gangrene gallbladder

7 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by daniellareid

"I am incredibly HAPPY to see Josh and his bundle of love! Josh, I would like to cong…"

daniellareid replied Mar 26, 2013 to Congrats to new proud Papa ~ Josh Harris!

11 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Lynae Hanson

"Uh....Francina, are you OK? I hope you're not thinking anything harmful or horrible?"

daniellareid replied Nov 10, 2012 to look it here

3 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Francina Price - Neuman

"Hey Linda S.! Have you gone on the Cornelia Marie website yet? I would go on that we…"

daniellareid replied Oct 19, 2012 to We love Jake H., we all love him. With all that's happened and is happening, I don't feel like he's EVER had the chance long enough to grieve....

34 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Linda Schnare

"Hi there! I was wondering if you happen to know where Jake H. is now at this moment?…"

daniellareid replied Oct 16, 2012 to We love Jake H., we all love him. With all that's happened and is happening, I don't feel like he's EVER had the chance long enough to grieve....

34 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Linda Schnare

"Thanx lovey for writing back. Yeah, I really am anticipating of what's to come. I'm…"

daniellareid replied Aug 24, 2012 to It's Been Pretty Quiet Here.

8 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by daniellareid

"I agree, ladies. This totally makes me feel so bad, because I'm also wondering about…"

daniellareid replied Aug 23, 2012 to It's Been Pretty Quiet Here.

8 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by daniellareid

RSS

© 2017   Created by Morgan Howard.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service